Glycine is a colorless, sweet-tasting crystalline powder.easy to be dissolved in water, slightly dissolved in methanol and ethanol, but not dissolved in acetone and ether.According to the application and production process, glycine is divided into: food grade glycine, feed grade glycine, industrial grade glycine.
(1) Used as a sweetener and flavoring agent in conjunction with DL-alanine, citric acid, etc., used in alcoholic beverages. Synthetic sake and soft drinks are used as sourness correctors to improve the flavor and taste of food, maintain the original color and provide sweetness.
(2) Used as a preservative for surimi products, peanut butter, etc., can inhibit the reproduction of Bacillus subtilis and E. coli; use its own amino and carboxyl groups to buffer the taste of salt and vinegar; use the attractant in feed additives (
(3) Formulas for food brewing, meat processing and refreshing beverages and debittering agents for saccharin sodium;
(4) Used as a stabilizer for cream, cheese, margarine, instant noodles, wheat flour and lard;
(5) Used to stabilize vitamin C in food processing;
Loss on drying ≤0.20%
Residue on ignition ≤0.10%
Packed in 25KG net weight carbonbox drums, lined PE bags
Each packing unit must carry a label indicating the name of the product, the net weight, the name of the manufacture, the date of production, the batch code, expiry date or shelf life and storage condition.
Keep in a cool, well-ventilated place, stored away from extreme heat and away from strong oxidizing agents.
Due to the rising cost for international delivery, no free samples, for quality check, the buyer party bear the delivery charges firstly, all the samples charges will refund when the order is secured.
For R&D and small trials, we will charge the minimum cost.
In addition to the quality criteria mentioned above, the material must be conforming to all other requirements of the Chinese Food Regulation that not specifically quoted in this specification.